Whitewash Travel Towel
In collaboration with world-renowned photographer, Clark Little, Whitewash is an aerial photograph showing the foam, white water and aftermath of a large wave breaking. North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii.
Made from 100% recycled materials, these Travel Towels are the perfect companion for any adventure.
- Microfiber Travel Towel
- 100% Recycled: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Recycled Polyamide
- Highly Absorbent, Fast Drying, Sand Free
- Compact & Lightweight
- Size: 152 x 76cm / 60 x 30"
- Double-Sided print
- Clamp label and drawcord loop
- Sustainable by Design Award Winner
Slowtide products meet the strict guidelines set by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100. Made with care and certified for peace of mind.